(as of Sep 09,2021 18:57:06 UTC – Details)
- The WWII US Airborne Division Figures are all with realistic articulation.
- Each soldier is ready for action with assorted military gear including machineguns and night-vision goggles. The perfect set for adults and collectors!
- They have many parts that can be assembled by their own DIY and can also be used to assemble other soldiers.
- Open the plastic box and take out the soldiers and accessories
- Assemble weapon accessories onto the body of the soldier
- Fix the soldier’s feet on the base and put on various cool postures.
- Create your movie with other soldiers, mechs, chariots, and scenes(You also can buy on the JOYTOY STORE)
Warning and Tips
- Keep your figures in a ventilated environment and the best way is watching them in a glass cabinet or display box.
- Keep your figures away from moisture, heat, dust or direct sunlight.
- When the figures are stained with dust, use a hairdryer(cool) and a soft brush to clean the dust. Do not use a strong cleaning agent.
- Because the soldiers are action figures, there are 18 joints that can be rotated and the parts are fine. Please do not operate violently.
- 5 soldier figures in the plastic box.
- 1 replacement parts and weapon in the plastic box.
Collection Figures-5 WW2 US Airborne Division soldier figures includes assorted military gear and machine guns.
Highly Detail-1/18 4-inch tall soldier, many joints can be rotated action figures with fine hand painting by Painters.Each figure is fully poseable.
Great Service-If you purchase any of JOYTOY series products with any Quality issues, you will enjoy the service of getting replacement parts for free within 180 days.
Collector More-Click our JOYTOY store to view more cool action figures and mecha.
Perfect Gift for Man-They are a perfect Christma or Birthday Gifts which will make boy and man manly and brave.
BestKidsToys.biz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.